In an effort to support national efforts to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, our practice is taking every necessary precaution to mitigate the risk for our patients and staff. We are monitoring the status of COVID-19 nationally, and within our community and will make any updates to this page if our plans change.
We are taking the following steps to help assure the health and well being of our patients and greater community:
- Following the CDC directives on how to limit patient and staff exposure to this virus.
- Patients will be seen only for urgent and emergency dental needs.
- All Non-Urgent and Non-Emergency Dental care will be suspended. Office will open on May 4th pending on Arizona’s governors approval
- Screening all patients before their appointments to ensure they are not showing symptoms
- Properly sanitizing all workstations after each patient per CDC guidelines
Please call us right away at (520) 446-3762 if you have a dental emergency or need immediate care and we will do our best to find a way to accommodate you.
Hiram Cervantes DDS and Jose A. Osete DDS